PowerToolsCRM Order Manager allows you to manage and track status changes on orders generated from multiple sales channels in one centralized area and make this information available to all of your sellers, partners and customers.
Normally, detailed order status information is available through a secure login interface that cannot be provided to customers and to every employee. If you are utilizing multiple carriers, you have to move from one portal to the other, or call in to receive order status. Sometime order status messages are delivered via email and get disorganized and lost. PowerToolsCRM Order Manager brings all of those orders into a single interface, then communicates with your carriers systems in a number of ways to provide a centralized display of order status.
Methods for Tracking Orders
Power ToolsCRM uses a number of methods to track orders based on the sophistication of the carriers system.
- Real Time Connection: By using an API provided by the carrier, PowerToolsCRM can query the carriers system on a periodic basis to request the latest status information on active orders. This can be configured to notify the seller and/or customer if specific order situations exist.
- Email Connect: Carriers may send status information and order numbers via email. PowerToolsCRM can receive and parse email through the built in email server. The system will parse the message, extract pertinent information and update the local order records with status, order numbers and notations.
- Manual Updating: The least desirable mechanism but is always available for the order processor to update the order status, notes, and other order information.
- Allows you to review the status or all orders, even non telecom orders, in a single unified interface.
- Provides multiple methods of retrieving status information automatically.
- Provides an ongoing record of interactions with the order that can be made visible to customers and sellers without compromising security.
- Decreases the reaction time to changes in order status. Corrections can be made quickly when errors are found.